Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two-time Olympic Gold medalist, Gabby Douglas Speaks Out

Gabby Douglas has a few choice words for the concerned trolls who were so pressed about the state of her hair. The two-time Olympic Gold medalist said: “I don’t know where this is coming from. What’s wrong with my hair? I’m like, ‘I just made history and people are focused on my hair?’ It can be bald or short, it doesn’t matter about (my) hair. Nothing is going to change. I’m going to wear my hair like this during beam and bar finals. You might as well just stop talking about it. I don’t think people should be worried about that. We’re all champions and we’re all winners. I just say that it’s kind of, a stupid and crazy thought to think about my hair.” Exactly. Douglas is also expected to make over $90 million dollars in the next decade, which is more than enough money to buy each and every one of her hair haters a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment