Friday, August 3, 2012

MFM Style: Patrick Egbo


Welcome to our first MFM (My Fashion Manual) Style, and today's feature is on Patrick Egbo. Patrick Egbo defines his personal style has "Beasting", I asked him what he meant by "Beasting", he said  it means "Rolling hard and Bad ass". Hmmm, maybe that's a good way of describing someone who has a good taste for finer things. What do you think about his style? Is it beasting or a fail??
Belt: Gucci
Cap: Lacoste
Sunglasses: LV
Jeans: Levi
Jacket: H&M
Scarf: LV

6 comments:

  1. I want his number so I can tell him if it is beasting or a fail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bee, Please give us his number or email LOL

      Delete
  2. Is he related to tana egbo? If he is beasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, is that why we are here. Simple question you can't ans, is he beasty or not?

      Delete
  3. I like his jacket, very fitting on him. I guess he's beasting.

    ReplyDelete