Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skin Bleaching or Skin Toning???


This is a  very interesting topic especially with nigerian babes. I have seen some babes become 3 shades lighter in a few weeks, when I accuse then of bleaching, they say " no I'm not bleaching, I'm just toning my skin, this is my real color". I just laugh,( like you went from tiwa savage to goldie and you call that not bleaching, yea really). I have no personal problem with bleaching at all,as long as you do it right, although, everything has a side effect. I,personally don't have the time and energy for it, I rather use that cash for a pair of shoe or a glass of mojito, the drink is more enjoyable for me. If you want to bleach or tone, make sure you are doing it the right way and using the right products. What are your opinions on skin bleaching or skin toning??

Sammy Sosa

Lil Kim



2 comments:

  1. I really don't have a problem with a little SKIN TONING. Yeah, just make sure the dermatologist shows you what u'll look like when u're out that small cubicle that does the magic, so u don't come out looking transparent.
    But the one that beats me is when u BLEACH with a two hundred naira cream which by the way might be relaxer; the thing turns u fire red with black knuckles...no way. Or men bleaching? huh? That's bizzarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're dark skinned and claim you're toning, news flash: you're bleaching and NOT toning! If you're already light skinned and tone, it's similar as using sunscreen to prevent the darkening of your skin and maintain your already fair/light complexion. Let the science of toning do the talking. So again, if you're dark and use a toning cream, you're BLEACHING! But, if you're fair/light and use a toning cream, you certainly will not and should not look red like Lil Kim or Sammy Sosa. And that is my two cents.

    ReplyDelete