Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jourdan Dunn Gets Kicked From Dior Couture Catwalk For Having Big Boobs

So far, Raf Simons’s Dior shows have been cast with mostly white models, but for Fall 2013 couture, there were a few brown faces on the runway. Thankfully. One particular face, namely Jourdan Dunn’s, was missing from the smattering of top models of color who graced this season’s catwalk. Dunn was originally scheduled to be in the show, but got booted from
the lineup before she even had a chance to walk. According to Dunn, she was let go for being too buxom: “Ahahahahahahha I just got cancelled from Dior because of my boobs! I (love) fashion,” she divulged via her Twitter account. But no sour grapes for the model here:“I’m normally told I’m cancelled because I’m ‘coloured’ so being cancelled because of my boobs is minor : )” Well, when you put it that way…

No comments:

Post a Comment