Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Discussion: Guys that wear Makeup

This is something I really wanted to write about, Men wearing makeup and some of you guys have seen pictures of men with makeup and its not limited to only foreign men, Naija men wear makeup. My first experience with male makeup was when I went shopping in Macy (Chicago), I was strolling my behind down the makeup section, I saw the Jean Paul Gaultier counter, I was kinda happy and surprised at the same time, curious me decided to walk up to the counter to get a glimpse of the makeup collection.  I looked in amazement because it said
"the new male makeup collection", I laughed, this must be a mistake, the sale associate said ' No, It's not a mistake, the makeup collection is real and guys have been flocking around and testing them. In my mind, I was like testing them ke, oyinbo people sha. My second experience, I had a male naija friend who I caught making up(Mac powder), I was horrified because the guy wasn't gay, he had a girlfriend, I asked him why he was doing that, he said 'I want my face to look spotless and fresh'. Haaaaa, that whole night I was speechless and I asked myself, could he be gay? Was he telling me the truth?. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment