Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Kardashians Face $10 Million Dollar Lawsuit

Those poor Kardashians, can’t they ever catch a break? As misfortune would have it, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney have found themselves amidst a $10 million dollar lawsuit on claims of trademark infringement for their beauty line, Khroma
Beauty. The plaintiff in the case is celebrity makeup artist Lee Tillett, owner of Kroma Beauty. Tillett, who initially filed a cease and desist order in June, said in a statement, “I developed the Kroma line myself, built my business through my own hard work, and took the legal steps necessary to protect it. And yet I have now been forced into legal battle with the Kardashians simply because they have decided to take something that doesn’t belong to them.” It sounds like it could get real messy. This stress can’t be good for expectant mom Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment