Thursday, October 18, 2012

Would You Wear Keyshia Cole x Steve Madden Shoes?

Keyshia Cole has been quite busy these days. From preparing for the release of her upcoming album, Woman to Woman, to the return of her hit reality show, Keyshia seems to be doing it all. She can now add “Shoe Designer” to her growing résumé, as she has just collaborated with Steve Madden to create a line of affordable heels.
 
Keyshia recently stopped by 106 & Park rocking a pair from the line, giving her fans a sneak peek. In an interview with The Breakfast Club she said, “I’ve been talking about this Steven Madden deal for about four years now. [The] reason why I wanted to do a deal with Steven Madden is because, when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal I used to buy Steve Madden shoes. So I just want to make sure that I do really cute shoes that my demographic can afford.” She went on to reveal that you can expect the collection, that consists of three designs, to hit stores in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment