Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cassie Is Oiled Up & Ready To Go In The October Issue Of GQ

Cassie is slick and sexy in the October 2012 issue of GQ.
It's been six years since Cassie's debut album, but she never seems to have left the public eye, and we wouldn't want her to. The soulful singer and now official girlfriend
to Diddy
, is getting ready to release her new LP and she also snagged a chance to speak to GQ, touching on her music, personality and her body of work (pun intended). 
"I'm just a laid-back person," she tells GQ "Maybe laid-back to a fault."
This may explain why we have not heard much from her musically. Check out more excerpts from Cassie's interview with GQ below! 
Cassie on her popularity: 
"It would be awesome to stay popular, but if I was only an underground artist, I would be okay with that."
On the time between her debut and sophomore albums:
It's been too long, I know, but I got to start over and over again"
On hitting the scene again:
"I feel like I'm a new artist."

No comments:

Post a Comment