Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tight and right: Spandex


Spandex aka Body Magic is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It was invented by C. L sandquist and Joseph Shivers in the united states in 1959. In america, its known as spandex, European countries its known as elastane and in britain its known as lycra. Back to business, people always associate spandex wearing to being fat, no, that's not the case, I know slim women that wear spandex, I'm not fat but I wear spandex just to keep things tight and firm because I have a jiggly body.(My rear end jiggles a lot ! LOL). Sometimes in magazines, you see women like kim Kadarshian or Jennifer Lopez rocking spandex under their dresses just to look smarter. Wearing spandex frequently can also reduce the size of the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment