Thursday, June 28, 2012

Husband sues Ex-wife for owning 1,200 pairs of shoes


Wealthy hedge fund manager Daniel Shak is suing his ex-wife Beth Shak for a portion of her $1 million shoe collection. Ms. Shak owns about 1,200 pairs of shoes, 700 of which are Christian Louboutins. Ms. Shak is a professional poker player and says she paid for much of her footwear with the winnings she’s earned gambling. “When I have poker winnings the first thing I do is treat myself to a pair of shoes. I’ve done well with my poker. I don’t have complaints.” Ex-husband Daniel says he had no idea exactly how extensive his ex-wife’s collection was. Though her estimated winnings come up to less than $1 million, Ms. Shak says her ex-husband was not only aware of her shoe collection, but is in no way entitled to the 35% of its value he is asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment