Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Body Art: Tattoos


When I think about sexy tats, what comes to mind is Rihanna, Tyson Beckford and David Beckham etc. I have never fancied tattoos until I saw rihanna's , my favourite one is the stars at the back of her neck. Since she debuted her tats, almost every tattoo lover has copied her's, I have contemplated about getting as well but then I started thinking. What will happen when I start having kids and start ageing? Even if I wanna get one I'd get it on a hidden spot, my back or my inner thighs. I have never fancied women with tattoos on their lower back, also called tramp stab or on the boobs, I don't find it sexy or responsible. What do you guys think about Lil wayne and Tonto Dikeh's tats? Too much or you likey?
Enjoy some of my fave tats

Do you likey???

1 comment:

  1. I love Tatts!

    Minimal is always best!

    I actually hate Tonto's Tatt.

    Must be THE MOST UGLIEST TATT EVER in the history of mankind! LOL!

    Wayne's a tad bit too much!

    UGH!

    Zu.

    ReplyDelete