Monday, June 25, 2012

Bling Bling: Diamond Rings


I was having a chat with my friend the other day and she kept on complaining about her future wedding band, she already knew the cut and clarity of the diamond she wanted,so I decided to do some research on wedding bands, well I'm guilty of the same crime, ever since I started thinking about marriage, I have stood by the kind of wedding band I wanted which is a princess cut, canary yellow diamond, yea it sounds expensve but I'm willing to compromise with a princess cut white diamond. The truth about this is if you have a clear understanding that you guys are going to get married why don't you tell him what kind of ring you want to spend the rest of your life wearing, drop hints but I'm not saying you ask him for  beyonce's wedding band and on the downside, you stand the risk of delaying your marriage because if he can't afford what you want at that time, you would have to wait till he's ready! So be wise when you make your choice!
For more info on how to buy an engagement ring, click here
Peep some celebrity rings

1 comment: